Senior Transitions continues to work with Adult Family homes, Senior Referral Agencies and Assisted Living Communities. We can help you in the following ways:
- Long Term Care Assessments for the Adult Family Home community – Washington State requires this assessment for every person moving into any adult family home. It includes a thorough review of all body systems, cognitive abilities, health history, and medications. Ordinarily, this assessment is completed by the move-in date. If emergent placement is required, it must be completed within five working days of admission to the home.
- Senior Referral or Placement Agencies – agencies that will match Seniors with senior care living according to the specialized need of each Senior.
- Independent & Assisted Living Communities - offering seniors assisted living to independent living, memory care to continuing care communities. Let us help refer you to the best place for your loved one.
Do you need assistance?
Please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Full Service Air Travel Companion for a Senior You Love
(Services currently paused due to the Covid-19 national response efforts)
Are you worried about an elderly parent or family member traveling alone? Do you need to bring (or move?) that elderly parent or relative closer to you but don’t have the time or skills to be the escort? Or, perhaps a Medical condition such as dementia has you worried that air travel would turn into a travel nightmare (for both of you). Worse yet, you fear suffering the embarrassment of your loved one not getting to the restroom on time.
Many Seniors want to see their family but the mere thought of air travel is just too daunting and often downright frightening. Seniors who suffer from memory loss frequently become lost and easily disoriented with the noise and confusion at many airports.
We have good news………..you don’t have to do this alone! Let Senior Transitions make travel arrangements and provide an Air Travel Companion to accompany your loved one to or from a specific destination.
Who can we help the most?
- have mobility needs or a medical condition such as dementia
- are medically stable but need some level of personal assistance
- have impaired thinking or memory issues – maybe need to move closer to their family
- do not have the energy to deal with all that’s required at the airport.
- would like an experienced air travel companion for an extra measure of safety and support.
- whose schedule makes it difficult to accompany or pick up a parent or relative family at a distant location
- who don’t know how to go about getting a parent or relative to a specific destination.
- needing information on Senior Living facilities once the family member has arrived.
- who need help coordinating the meeting of family and friends or relocating a family member to a second home or seasonal getaway.
Let Senior Transitions make it a Stress Free travel experience for you and especially for your loved one!
"Gale has escorted my father for the past two years from the safe keeping of his family in Calgary to that of his family in Seattle. With detailed sensitivity to personal needs such as frequent toileting, help through confusing customs and security checks, lunch at the favorite spot, always mindful of his physical stamina and comfort, Gale has facilitated the 'quality of life choice to travel' for my father. "