Are you worried about an elderly parent or family member traveling alone? Do you need to bring (or move?) that elderly parent or relative closer to you but don’t have the time or skills to be the escort? Or, perhaps a Medical condition such as dementia has you worried that air travel would turn into a travel nightmare (for both of you). Worse yet, you fear suffering the embarrassment of your loved one not getting to the restroom on time.
Many Seniors want to see their family but the mere thought of air travel is just too daunting and often downright frightening. Seniors who suffer from memory loss frequently become lost and easily disoriented with the noise and confusion at many airports.
We have good news………..you don’t have to do this alone! Let Senior Transitions make travel arrangements and provide an Air Travel Companion to accompany your loved one to or from a specific destination.
Who can we help the most?
- have mobility needs or a medical condition such as dementia
- are medically stable but need some level of personal assistance
- have impaired thinking or memory issues – maybe need to move closer to their family
- do not have the energy to deal with all that’s required at the airport.
- would like an experienced air travel companion for an extra measure of safety and support.
- whose schedule makes it difficult to accompany or pick up a parent or relative family at a distant location
- who don’t know how to go about getting a parent or relative to a specific destination.
- needing information on Senior Living facilities once the family member has arrived.
- who need help coordinating the meeting of family and friends or relocating a family member to a second home or seasonal getaway.
Let Senior Transitions make it a Stress Free travel experience for you and especially for your loved one!
"Gale has escorted my father for the past two years from the safe keeping of his family in Calgary to that of his family in Seattle. With detailed sensitivity to personal needs such as frequent toileting, help through confusing customs and security checks, lunch at the favorite spot, always mindful of his physical stamina and comfort, Gale has facilitated the 'quality of life choice to travel' for my father. "