Travel Fees and Costs
- Travel Companion Air Fare and travel time
- Ground Transportation as needed
- Additional expenses (see below)
Additional expenses may include:
- Hotel – We strive to return the Air Travel Companion to the original departure city on the same day of travel. Should arrival times at the destination be too late for a return flight, a hotel will need to be provided for the Travel Companion.
- Meals and snacks for the Traveler and Travel Companion.
- Baggage and wheelchair transporter fees.
- Flight change fees if applicable.
Let us help you with your travel plans by completing the short “Contact” form. Or, give us a call. We provide a complimentary 20 (twenty) minute pre-travel conversation with the Traveler, designated family member, or the individual working on behalf of the Traveler.
"The overall experience with your service was the best! I appreciated so much that you were a friend to Roger, not just a nurse escorting him. Also, you followed us right to Aegis and helped my brother settle in. You made everything about the move so much easier for me and have been a real blessing to all of us, I can’t say thank you enough! I would say you went above and beyond my expectations and would highly recommend you to anyone!"