Senior Transitions continues to work with Adult Family homes, Senior Referral Agencies and Assisted Living Communities. We can help you in the following ways:
- Long Term Care Assessments for the Adult Family Home community – Washington State requires this assessment for every person moving into any adult family home. It includes a thorough review of all body systems, cognitive abilities, health history, and medications. Ordinarily, this assessment is completed by the move-in date. If emergent placement is required, it must be completed within five working days of admission to the home.
- Senior Referral or Placement Agencies – agencies that will match Seniors with senior care living according to the specialized need of each Senior.
- Independent & Assisted Living Communities - offering seniors assisted living to independent living, memory care to continuing care communities. Let us help refer you to the best place for your loved one.
Do you need assistance?
Please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Travel Services Services currently paused due to the Covid-19 national response efforts
We’ll get you door-to-door as quickly and comfortably as humanly possible What makes us the experts and why would you want Senior Transitions to travel with your loved one?
Many years of experience not only as a working medical professional but also as a Flight Attendant.
The Founder and Owner, Gale Wald, is a Registered Nurse with active geriatric and hospital experience…..we want you to benefit from that. She has over twenty five years of hospital nursing as well as working with Senior Clientele, Adult Family Homes, Placement Agencies and Home Care providers.
Gale has been a Flight Attendant for over fourteen years and is aware of emergency equipment and procedures in the air having dealt with a variety of clients with healthcare needs in flight.
- A professional and trusted Air Travel Companion with extensive nursing and air travel experience
- The co-ordination of bringing a loved one….your parent, relative, or friend…from a distant city to your location or vice-versa
- Air travel arrangements through our travel partners
- Transportation pick up service from your door to the airport if needed
- Meet-up at the departure airport with you and your relative in a pre-arranged area
- Guidance through Check-in, TSA Security and Customs (f needed)
- Purchase of snacks or meals before, during or after a flight
- Taking care of unexpected flight changes or cancellations.
- Keeping family or contact person updated throughout the trip.
- We provide an exceptional service for the Traveler. Our number one goal is for families to feel their loved one is in safe and caring hands.